We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buzz Bar

Which Arona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dunbar, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Buzz Bar

Hi does anyone know the telephone number for the Buzz Bar which is located at the far end from the Rovers Return Cafe they are in front of the Compostella Beach Hotel and Buzz bar opposite Vistasur Apts at the shop Centre . Any help much appreciated . Plus is Saied still working in the Buzz Bar ?

PLease HEEELP. As trying to locate a friend.

Regards

Yvonne

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,055 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buzz Bar

00 34 922 25 09 93

or there on facebook, just search buzz bar, arona

don't know who's working there now sorry

Edited: 7:43 pm, March 03, 2012
Dunbar, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buzz Bar

Thanks a million thats brill.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buzz Bar

Went into The Buzz Bar 2 week ago 20th July Everything was great in there

Franni / Nino & Saeed still there and working, These people are very nice and deserve a visit, if you like sport or TV there is a TV at every where you look so if someone is in the way you just turn your head to watch another, these have been set so wherev r you are you can see one/ of five.

Cannot say enough about them as i visited on a mercy mission and spoke to a Friend of my family, Franni. My Brother thought a lot of this gentleman and i had the pleasure to shake his hand although i liked the Buzz Bar it holds memories of Brother / Mother so I say to them thankyou for the times you gave to them.

Bill,s Brother Connie,s Son Rob

Dunbar, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buzz Bar

Thanks for your reply, the Buzz bar is my favourite place to chill out whilst in Tenerife. Everyone so friendly even the guys who sell the sunglasses ,watches etc who pop into the bar for food and a well earned drink.

There is one seller called Monday do you know if he is still going to Buzz Bar as we were great friends with him he loved a game of electronic darts lol.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buzz Bar

monday is now working in the kitchen at the rovers. A few doors down from Buzz bar.

Dunbar, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buzz Bar

Great thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buzz Bar

great bar ,cheap drinks and amazing food try the steak

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Buzz Bar

Does anyone know if frankie and Sam still go there? They used to be nice people selling watches etc, haven't been for about 10 years when I was 11, will have to go down again, will bring back some good memories :)

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buzz Bar

Fantastic BAR food with lovely owners hoping they are taking bookings for Christmas lunch we were there last Christmas day the food and atmosphere was super we arrive back 22/12/13 We would love to book please can any one help.

Dunbar, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Buzz Bar

Where is Monday now Rovers Return closed ?

Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations