We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Santiago 4

Which Arona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parque Santiago 4

Hello,

I really need some help with regards the quality of Parque Santiago 4. My boyfriend and I are going for two weeks on 25th June and we were quite happy with our choice until we stupidly started to read some of the comments on here and viewed it on google... no air-con? and according to my boyfriend the front entrance resembles a brothel!!!

Can somebody pleeeaaasse put my mind at rest. I had a friend that used to go who said it is really nice but that was a good few years ago now and I am worried that it has changed!

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Santiago 4

Hi

I've never stayed here, but i've always thought that the acommodation looks lovely.

The location is good, it is ps4 and is one of the newer complex's, as for the front looking like a brothel (although i don't know what the front of a brothel looks like) i don't think so.

Can't comment on the air con.

ps3, 4 and 5 are all in a good area of las americas, and they are highly recommended on this forum.

You've nothing to worry about, you will have a good holiday in nice acommodation.

up north
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque Santiago 4

i dont think you have any problems staying there, just ignore any negative comments you may have read . its in a very nice area and you should have a great time..

just wondered how your boyfriend knows what a brothel looks like though? LOL !!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parque Santiago 4

I have stayed at PS4 and it is fine. You won't have any problems. It is kept spotlessly clean. You're right, there is no air con though, but there is a ceiling fan.

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parque Santiago 4

Hi I stayed in parque santiago 4 at christmas, the apartments are nice and the surrounding areas and pool is fine, One thing i recommend you do is ask for a pool view room as the deliveries and bin lorries on the road side rooms can be a bit noisy between 6 and 7 every morning

hope this helps

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parque Santiago 4

there you go, you have nothing to worry about.

You will have a fab time, in a good location, in nice acommodation.

6. Re: Parque Santiago 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, December 16, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations