We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

Swansea
11 posts
Save Topic
Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

Can someone help with this enquiry please? I stayed in Los Cristianos 2 years ago and saw apartments overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach - the accommodation was immediately behind the promenade restaurants and bars. It looked like a really lovely location to stay but I haven't been able to find any information on the web - other than the following names on a Los Cristianos eurosol map:- Chayofita, Guanpara and Cristimar. Does anyone know if perhaps they are only residential apartments, rather than being available as holiday accommodation?

Thanks,

Jules.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,241 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

hi and welcome to the forum.

i know that michael graham the singer rents out apts, and they have a view of playa de las vistas beach.

here is the link, scroll down to the bottom of the page,

http://www.michaelgrahamtenerife.com/#St%20Patrick's%20Day%202009!

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

Hi Jules,

Well I know that the Chayofita is definitely residential and I think the other two must be as well because they don't show up anywhere.

The only place along the front I can think of is Torres Del Sol, although its a bit further on.

Nelly

Swansea
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

Thanks a bunch for prompt responses to my enquiry. I suppose I figured that they must have been residential apartments but it was driving me batty because I couldn't find any info on them! Thanks also for the contact name - will give it a go.

Cheers, Jules.

essex
Level Contributor
98 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

Hi Jules,

The Compostela Beach apartments are located right on the seafront overlooking the Las Vistas beach but maybee slightly further round than you were looking for as they are on they are right on the edge of the beach heading towards Las Amercas .The Beach is behind the apartments and the shoping centre is to the front which includes Zaras.

uk
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

We have stayed at the Vistasur complex which is right on the promenade of the Vistasur beach. Excellent location, swimming pool very overlooked. If you stay there, ask for a sea view or you could end up facing into the shopping centre.

6. Re: Holiday accommodation overlooking Playa de Las Vistas beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations