We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel bitacora

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hotel bitacora

anyone been recently, what is it like,

Spring Arona Gran Hotel
Spring Arona Gran Hotel
#1 of 13 hotels in Los Cristianos
H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel
H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel
#2 of 13 hotels in Los Cristianos
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
#3 of 13 hotels in Los Cristianos
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel bitacora

YorkshireDebs

I have stayed at the Vulcano, it all depends how really fussy you are. (I am). It's really very nice but is more geared to couples whilst the Bitacora is more for families. Vulcano is a good hotel with good food and is very clean. The sunbeds at the pool however are all grouped together military-style, there's not much room.

If you want something a little better the Sir Anthony (5* - part of the Mare Nostrum group) is really good and all the bedrooms have a sea-view. We are booked for the Cleopatra Palace next April as Sir Anthony will be closed for 3 months for renovations.

You can book all these hotels yourself avoiding the travel agent.

If you want any further info just e-mail me!

Regards.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sir Anthony
Hotel Sir Anthony
676 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Cleopatra Palace Hotel
Cleopatra Palace Hotel
3,246 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
2. Re: hotel bitacora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations