We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

Having stayed in Playa del Ingles four times, we fancy a change as we love the beach at Maspalomas. We are reluctant to stay in self-catering apartments since the demise of Faro 2, so can anyone recommend a 3/4 star half board hotel in the Maspalomas area that runs a courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach? The ones on the sea front towards Meloneras are out of our budget unfortunately!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

Maspalomas Oasis Club runs a free bus to the beach every half hour til about 5, we stayed last year. It's 3 star AI - basic but clean and great value for money, food not fantastic but plenty of choice - would give it a go :)

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

We have done basic before at Duna Beach bungalows and didn't rate it! Looking for somewhere a bit more comfortable with decent quality food and drink, and some entertainment, but without paying 5 star prices.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

Take a look at the Dunas Villas and Suites. We never used a courtesy bus as it's a 20 minute walk along the dry river bed.

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

Dunas Suites and Villas was on my shortlist but the reviews indicate it is better for families as lots of children! We are looking for somewhere more adult oriented!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

Its a bit of both, but the resort is HUGE and has 3 pools and loads of hideaways.

I am not a fan of children and did not find the place crawling with them.

I cant think of an Adult orientated hotel off the top of my head.

Have a rethink of a SC option. The Sandy and Green Golf Bungalows never seem to have alot of children when we were there. We didn't use FARO 2 anyway so never miss it. The supermarket across the road is more than adequate and we always pass others when exploring.

6. Re: Hotel with courtesy bus to Maspalomas beach.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, March 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas