We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proposed Holiday at H10 Playa Meloneras Palace

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Proposed Holiday at H10 Playa Meloneras Palace

In conjunction with my other Gran Canaria threads, I've sourced a holiday at the above hotel

End of oct/begining of Nov

7 nights Half Board

From our local airport

£820

The T/A reviews of the hotel are generally pretty good and the area appeals to us.

We'll be ok there won't we Vegas Girl?

If memory serves we can get a bus from near there to other places... correct?

I've heard there are also small ferries that connect all the resorts together.... correct?

What do you think?

England
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Proposed Holiday at H10 Playa Meloneras Palace

All booked now.

Got a result. Since we first enquired they put it in the late deals section so it was £70+ off each.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
4,196 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Proposed Holiday at H10 Playa Meloneras Palace

Hi Trickster

Glad you are sorted and the price went down for you - always an added bonus!

You may wish to start a thread along the lines of H10 Playa Meloneras - Bus routes?

I'm not sure if there's a bus stop up that end. If there isn't you can walk for 15-20 mins along the road or the prom to the other end to the main Faro bus station.

There's a boat that goes from Puerto Rico to Puerto Mogan if I remember rightly, nothing really boat-wise from Meloneras/Maspalomas as there isn't a harbour there.

Happy travels!

England
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Proposed Holiday at H10 Playa Meloneras Palace

thanks Vegas

just back from Ilfacombe... hence delay

4. Re: Proposed Holiday at H10 Playa Meloneras Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas