We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Prices - Maspalomas

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Food Prices - Maspalomas

Hi,

Looking into booking a Summer Holiday here in July. Want to try and get a better idea of what we will be spending when we are there.

Could anyone give me a rough idea on prices of Food and Drink in the area? Typical price for a meal for two (nothing too fancy) and price of a beer would be really helpful.

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food Prices - Maspalomas

Have you used the search facility on here? Your questions have been covered many times together with suggestions of how to lower your holiday cost without lowering your standards.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food Prices - Maspalomas

Yes, last post I can find is 2009 so I am guessing things might have gone up in price since then.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food Prices - Maspalomas

You should be able to do a meal for two in a reasonable place for about 20€ a head (to include bread, drink and extras). In April we ate at some quite good places and with wine and water and Spanish size tip it came to about 40€ a head. Somewhere quite good and you can up it to 50 but only expect below 20 all in if you are pizza only or a burger joint.

Beer, don't know as I don't drink it.

4. Re: Food Prices - Maspalomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas