We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

don't know where to start

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
don't know where to start

Hi everyone. We're considering a trip to the islands. We're looking for a 3 star and up hotel which would allow, or have within 15 mintues, a clothing optional beach. Any suggestions? We don't know which island we should be on for this either. Thanks for helping

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: don't know where to start

Check out the hotels in Masapolamas,,,you are on the right forum..Thats a good start

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: don't know where to start

thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: don't know where to start

You could look at Fuerteventura too. Some gorgeous beaches and not many people on them. Certainly clothing optional near Corralejo,the biggest town, but I suspect lots more too but I haven't been for some time.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: don't know where to start

Cordial Green Golf would be a good possibility for you I believe. If you need more information just goole it.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: don't know where to start

I think this will be as good a starting point as you will get:

grancanariasunshine.com/2010/09/guide-to-nud…

Las Palmas de Gran...
Level Contributor
391 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: don't know where to start

Most of the bungalows and apartments in Playa del Inglés are within 15 minutes of the main Maspalomas nudist beach. I agree that Cordiaal Green Golf is a good option. I have stayed there several times and enjoyed it.

If you want a total nude experience then there is even a completely nude complex. I It is mentioned in the blog post of mine that Manzana so kindly mentioned above.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: don't know where to start

Thanks to everyone for the good advice!

8. Re: don't know where to start

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas