We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turbo club

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Turbo club

Hi there ,, just booked a cheap and cheerful week at the turbo club going on Saturday,, anyone else

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turbo club

Im not going but returned a month or so ago., You will have a great time , enjoy yourselfs

newcastle
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turbo club

Thankyou sir ,, any recommendations,, ie ,, can you get away with the all Inc at 12 on day of departure

Anything local to do ,, bars etc ,, kind regards dean,,

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turbo club

You can get away with with the AI on the final day ,no one took much notice..

In the evening we went down to Masapolamas sea front . There is a lighthouse, to the left were some great bars and restaurants right on the beach, to the right some very nice eating places and a large shopping centre , there is a large circular shop on the promenade which is really good.

At the Turbo (crap name) there is a really good well stocked well priced shop

Glasgow, south side
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turbo club

I was at the Turbo Club last year..... We loved it and although the food was a bit repetitive it was fine. The free bus will take you down to Maspalomas beach area and the last free bus back is about 3.30 I think.

A lot of Germans use the Turbo but it's not a problem in the slightest - the only slight problem was that the people entertaining the kids at the kids club spoke in German too.

All in all.... a great wee place for a weeks break.

newcastle
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turbo club

Thanks for your replies I appreciate,, off Saturday and drink and eat lots ,, cheers ,, yes turbo club ,, terrible name,,

nottingham
Level Contributor
32 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turbo club

hi hope u had a great hols could u please tell me what time the allinclusive finished thanks

logan
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turbo club

Going to turbo on the 29 th is it any good

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turbo club

The turbo is fun , great for kids , 2 lovely pools,,,,clean , nice rooms ,good value. I think the all inclusive finishes at 11 or midnight taylorjones

9. Re: Turbo club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas