We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vista Oasis

Nottingham
1 post
Save Topic
Vista Oasis

Has anybody visited the Vista Oasis apartments, if so any coments

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vista Oasis

Just 3 reviews on www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk and all recent and good, the latest is below. Also one review on this site is you put the apartment name in the search facility

Vista Oasis Apartments - Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas

Operator and Date: Alpharooms - May 2005

Opinion submitted in June 2005 by : Woodhouse, 33,33 & 3

Resort Rating: Good

Accommodation Rating: Good

My/Our Holiday Opinion:

We booked this after getting really cheap flights so didnt know what to expect.

The bungalows are big and well maintained. The interior is ok and clean. The bungalows are in a lovely part of Maspalomas called Sonnenland which is fairly residential. Spar nearby for essentials but really its so cheap to eat out. We hired a car and really this is the best way to see the island.

The beaches are FAB and you can walk along from Maspalomas to Playa Del Ingles if you want to. Because we have a toddler we couldnt fault any of the service. The spanish love children there are some great parks etc to see. Must see is Souix City and Palmeros Park. Both are failry exspensive but worth every penny.

We ate most evenings in the Yumbo Centre because it has lots of kiddy rides for our little girl and all the restaurants were great. We did try restaurants near the bungalow and they were good to.

All in all it was a good holiday with great hot weather, clean beaches and clean accomodation. Hope

Oslo
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vista Oasis

I have been there for dinner in the resturant many time this year and last year,The food is good,the staff is kind.

Next year we are living there for to weeks,and I hope you get more answer so I can follow this tread.

Sorry for my bad enlish,Im a Norwegian;o)

Have a nice trip,and let me know how you like V.O.

Oslo
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vista Oasis

I have been there for dinner in the resturant many time this year and last year,The food is good,the staff is kind.

Next year we are living there for to weeks,and I hope you get more answer so I can follow this tread.

Sorry for my bad enlish,Im a Norwegian;o)

Have a nice trip,and let me know how you like V.O.