We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bungalows Isla Margarita COMPLEX Purto Rico?

UK
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Bungalows Isla Margarita COMPLEX Purto Rico?

Checked every site on the web regarding accommodation in Purto Rico and drawn a blank on Isla Margarita. It seems there are 23 bungalows on the site and there is also a swimming pool. Booked to go November with other family members? the accommodation was left for me to find! I HAVE SENT A DEPOSIT to the owner of the bungalow who lives there I understand, in Purto Moran. Does any one know of this complex, or noticed it whilst on holiday there? Thanks for any help.

Sandra Blackburn.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,352 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bungalows Isla Margarita COMPLEX Purto Rico?

Have you tried posting on www.gran-canaria-info.com or www.canaryforum.com to see if anyone has heard of them.

I spend a lot of time on the island but they don't ring a bell with me. How did you book them? Via a site on the net. If so perhaps you could post the site details and I'll have a look

UK
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bungalows Isla Margarita COMPLEX Purto Rico?

Hi again, did you see my reply with the information regarding where I saw the bugalow advertised in Purto Rico? Talk to you when you have time, regards Sandra