We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

Dorset
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

Hi, what's the advice on taxi to and from Hotel. should I pre-book or get one at airport? Anyone tell me a price?

Many thanks.

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

Around 44 euros cost maybe slightly more now due to fuel increase charges. Catch taxi from just outside airport always plenty there. Or pre book private taxi but do shop around as quotes vary.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

Check out this link, we used them and they were very good.

www.canaryforum.com/transfers/transfers.html

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
604 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

Hi totnam, always use OWEN @ www.canaryforum.com/transfers/transfers.html we are again using him in september private return transfer to maspalomas for 76€, (£60) he will be waiting for you at the arrivals door, and you have to confirm your return to the airport 2 days before, very reliable and eficient. You can fill in the form without obigation, he does private and shared transfers.

Dorset
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

Thanks people, always good advice around when you need it on this site. Regards.

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
604 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

hey!!!!! don't think you will beat OWEN for transfers!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,899 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

We have a flat in Playa del Ingles and visit regularly. Having been ripped off by a taxi we discovered the bus service. It only goes once an hour but costs practically nothing, is very comfortable and i would never consider a taxi again unless I arrived too late or early for the bus.

I can't remember the exact fare but for two of us it was well under 10 euros.

7. Re: Airport to Maspalomas Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, October 01, 2009