We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maspalomas recommendation

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wigan
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
maspalomas recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good hotel near the lighthouse in maspalomas. Looking for a bit of luxury but nothing to highbrow.

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: maspalomas recommendation

All these are very near the lighthouse The very very best in that area is the Grand Hotel Residencia ( 3 mins walk from lighthouse ).-

www.lhw.com/property.aspx?propertyid=129

Then another wonderful one is the Seaside Palm Beach Hotel ( 3 mins walk from lighthouse ) . http://www.dilos.com/hotel/2158

Then there are other great hotels just infront of the sea like The RUI Palace Meloneras ( 5 mins walk from lighthouse ), Villa del Conde in Meloneras ( 7/8 walk mins from lighthouse )

The IFA Hotel Faro Maspalomas which is just by the lighthouse (1 min walk from it).

The Gran Hotel Lopesan Costa Meloneras (2 mins walk from lighthouse)

All above hotel are excellent I think.

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
600 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: maspalomas recommendation

depends on your budget all the hotels in the previous reply cost mega bucks, but they are in a nice area. but there are loads of nice complexes half their cost in Maspalomas, sc or hb.

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: maspalomas recommendation

JK1952

Dorren ask for a bit of luxury I replied to her question.you can get very good good deals with some of the above hotels.

uk
Level Contributor
342 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maspalomas recommendation

5 star hotels are not to bad price wise but it depends on your budget. Looking at approx 600pp for 2 weeks (you may get better deals)

I am looking into bool Grand hotel, only my daughter has just decided she wont share a room with her parents- (I dont blame her) so back to the drawing board!

North East
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: maspalomas recommendation

don't know if your still after some advise but booked a hoilday staying at Gran Costa Lopesan which is jsut a stones throw away really luxary seams a point here is expensive as someone has mentioned but we got a really good deal and saved over £1000 from Thomson and we booked through mytravel ad reconmend sites like that also expedia pays to shop around hope thats of some help

6. Re: maspalomas recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas