We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a2b transfers

buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
a2b transfers

I was about to book a transfer with a2b transfers for next week but having read a few comments about them on other forums i am a bit worried now! It seems to be the cheepest at £46.50 return for 4 of us so I really wanted to book but i'm just a bit reluctant now. Has anyone had any good experience of this company?

uk
Level Contributor
226 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a2b transfers

Never had a problem- used them twice!!

buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a2b transfers

Thanks for your reply, it was just some stories on here that put me off. Do you think this is a better option than just getting a normal taxi? Did they have your name on a board or something and do you have to phone to confirm your journey home? It may me too late to book now though because I go on Friday!

3. Re: a2b transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, September 11, 2009