We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
warwickshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer

Hi

Can anyone advise me the best contact for airport transfers to Gran Lopesan Costa Meloneras.

Thank You

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
600 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer

Hi, go to ww.canaryforum.com click on the car top right corner. you can put in your transfer details and they will show you how much it costs before you confirm booking. We always use OWEN reliable reasonable, he will have someone there waiting for you when you come through departures, and 2 days before you depart you have to confirm your departure. It cost me 86 euros for return transfers in June to maspalomas, which is about 5 mins away from Melonares. Hope this helps, anything else you want to know just ask, have been going to GC for the last 8 years.

He does PRIVATE TRANSFERS and SHARED TRANSFERS

warwickshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer

Thanks JK Brilliant we are all ready to go now cant wait

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer

Do shop around for the best deal when booking a private taxi online they do vary in price.

Also price up with key transfers :-

keytransfers.com/airport-transfers/…

also holiday taxis .-

http://www.holidaytaxis.com/

also resorthoppa:-

resorthoppa.com/gran-canaria-transfers.asp

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer

When I went in May 2007 I pre-booked (which I normally do notdo as I like haggling local taxi drivers!) and found www.a2btransfers.co.uk were the cheapest and fine for my trip to Costa Meloneras. Read my full review dated 08 oct 2005 as it is still holds up-to-date information on Maspolamas and Gran Costa Meloneras. ENJOY!

5. Re: Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas