We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures from recent trip.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures from recent trip.

…photobucket.com/user/…

Couldn't believe how beautiful it was there.Was a bit worried before we went but it was a truly amazing holiday. Walking up the Castle was just magical.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,137 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pictures from recent trip.

My post was not directed personally to you Alissa,, just in general reading the Tossa forums, just a general feel for the posts by many other folks. , nothing personal.

Oscars there really aren't alot of bars and clubs open super late ( after midnight) but Tossa is small and quiet and unless you have a rental car to range abroad I can't imagine how busy you think you will be touring during the day , we found Tossa the perfect spot to relax after touring for a few weeks through the bigger busier destinations of Amsterdam, Paris, Nice etc.. the town it self can be sightseen in a day or two max.. and not even full days, lol

PS If I was alot younger I might be looking for same sort of thing, but just saying,,, Tossa is so not that place to find it. I was in a place that had a sign up that said "no hen parties or stags" .. the folks in Tossa do not seem to like rowdys( there again, not directing that to you or Alissa , just in general) seems more like a family or older couple relaxation place..

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,717 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pictures from recent trip.

AlissaSam

As long as you are 17 looking 20 you will fit in well at Paradis & Disco Ely!

There are late bars and some great places to hang out late (ie midnight) but Tossa is a laid back town so if you want night life Lloret is a 20 min taxi away and you can party there till dawn.

hope this helps

SS

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Pictures from recent trip.

We really loved it there, we didn't do much drinking but to be honest we didn't really want to, the place was so beautiful and walking up the castle was just amazing. We loved it so much were planning on having another trip but taking our mums with us because we know they would just love it too. There was plenty of bars and restaurants but unfortunalty we didn't try them as we we all inclusive and it was a budget holiday but next time were planning on going self catering or B&B as they looked so lovely, just to be able to sit outside in the evenings with a drink and enjoy a meal on the terrace. The place is just beautiful!

cork ireland
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Pictures from recent trip.

Oh Oh, thanks ss, think I might look a bit out of place in these so, we have a rental car joan and I day trip while my wife bakes, in the sun that is (not the kitchen), will have to eat a bit earlier so, but that's not a problem if it's midnight, so be it.

Thanks to all for the pre trip info, looking forward to Tossa for what is appears to be.

15. Re: Pictures from recent trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar