We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Paella & Sangria in Tossa?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Best Paella & Sangria in Tossa?

Hi

Off to Tossa de Mar on September 1st and looking for the best place for a decent paella and some nice sangria.

I have searched the toolbar but there doesn't seem to be any topics on this subject as yet.

Can anyone help me out? Salut.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,320 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Paella & Sangria in Tossa?

Have you checked out the restaurant reviews,toolbar left where there are quite a few recommendations on paella and sangria?

Everyone has their own favourite but it all comes down to personal choice and who does the cooking on a particular day-I have had great ones and the odd awful one.

Let us know how you get on.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Paella & Sangria in Tossa?

Awful Sangria at beach bar( the two literally on the beach) ,, fruit punch with tinned fruit cocktail in it,, horrible! Didn't even dare to order it anywhere else after that first and last experience,, you are much smarter then me by at least doing some research , hopefully you will find some good sangria.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Paella & Sangria in Tossa?

Thanks Joan. I'll have a notebook with me lol. I plan on doing a trip report, should be available September 9th.

4. Re: Best Paella & Sangria in Tossa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar