We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

i've just retuurned from a trip to Tossa and just wanted to give an up todate price on the cost of a taxi from the airport to Tossa. It cost 57 euros each way. Before i went this was something i was interested in knowing, so thought i'd mention is as ther is lot's of questions on taxi transfers. I found it to be much cheaper than pre booking a taxi and it was very easy and hassle free. The taxi's were nearly all 7 seaters too. Hope this info helps

Maxine

UK
Level Contributor
952 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Maxine, that is indeed useful info, but which airport ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Girona airport, sorry never thought to say which airport.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
15,184 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Many thanks, this post is now linked to "Top Questions"

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Has anyone used Juan Carlos 'taxi tossa' before please, am looking to get back to Tossa from Barcelona after the football match so it will be after mid night and no good for public transport. Want some reviews on local taxis please - any help????

Warks.England
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,184 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

He has a very good reputation with regulars to Tossa and is highly recommended.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Just an update to my question - we used Juan Carlos 'taxi tossa' and would just like to give feedback.

we would thoroughly recommend this guy, he was really friendly, helpful and punctual. He came to meet us at our hotel before the day of our trip and brought us a map to sort out a meeting place in Barcelona where he was waiting for us, we will use him again without hesitation.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,184 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Many regulars use Juan Carlos (and his Dad) and there have been very positive posts about them

Contact details here

http://www.taxitossademar.com/

Herne, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

I can confirm my wife and I used Juan Carlos to go from Tossa to Girona airport in April 2013.

Price was 55 euros. Pick up was arranged by email and Juan arrived right on time. The journey took exactly 35 minutes as he stated. Can't fault him. Excellent service. We would use him again.

Contact details as above: http://www.taxitossademar.com/

Budapest, Hungary
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

What was the price for the Camp Nou to Tossa?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi price to Tossa De Mar

Juan Carlos Moreno is the best choice for transfers from Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport to and from Tossa. He speaks perfect English, is reliable, reasonable and a wonderful person. He has two vehicles that he and his father drive, both in pristine condition. I have used him for transfers and tours around the area for several years and highly recommend him. His website is www.taxitossademar.com, email is taxitossa@gmail.com and his cell phone is 34-649-359-916.

Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar