We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach front apartments

Which Tossa de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
beach front apartments

Hi Guys,

We are looking to take a trip to Tossa De Mar on the 20th June 2012

Can anyone recomend a beach front apartment or apart hotel? I would really like to be close to the beach but would like to selfcater this time.

Thanks in advance

Lou

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,734 posts
356 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach front apartments

There are only very few beach front apartments and they are on the prom direction Mar Menuda, and they are privately owned and generally not rented out but you could try some of the letting agents, the last three on this list, here:-

infotossa.com/eng/…

From what I recall the only Aparthotel in Tossa is Esmereldas which is some way from the beach.

There are sea facing rental apartments by the private beach at Cala Llevado, some 3 miles from Tossa on the Lloret road.They have pool,bar,restaurant and sandy beach but you would need a car if you want to get about. Their details are #1 on the list above.

Hope this helps

SS

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach front apartments

We stayed in an apartment (1 bedroom) about 7 min walk from the beach if that is near enough for you. No views of the beach or anything but a handy location and a lovely apartment. it was a residential block with a pool.

Here is my review. I would stay there again

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g230087-d3…

3. Re: beach front apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 pm, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar