We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in Tossa in the evening and organising accomodation

Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving in Tossa in the evening and organising accomodation

Hi folks,

my girlfriend and I are planning to spend a few days in Tossa in early May. We won't be arriving until 6pm or 7pm though, and I'm wondering if the local tourist office will be open, and how easy it is to get accomodation on spec?

Ideally, we'd like to stay in some sort of self-catering apartment, rather than a soulless touristy hotel!

Esq

Mentioned in this post
Tossa Beach Hotel
Tossa Beach Hotel
1,141 Reviews
Tossa de Mar, Spain
Boutique Hotel Casa Granados
Boutique Hotel Casa Granados
#1 of 42 hotels in Tossa de Mar
Capri Hotel
Capri Hotel
#3 of 42 hotels in Tossa de Mar
Hotel Windsor
Hotel Windsor
#7 of 42 hotels in Tossa de Mar
Rotterdam
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving in Tossa in the evening and organising accomodation

I'dont know if the touristoffice is opened at that time. Contact them at oftossa@ddgi.es The accommodation you want is not very much available. Only in the private sector. There is one I know at the Hotel Mare Nostrum. A house next to the hotel with two appartments you can rent. Try it at hotel@marenos.es. The owner speaks English.

Good luck

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Mare Nostrum
Hotel Mare Nostrum
84 Reviews
Tossa de Mar, Spain
west yorkshire
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving in Tossa in the evening and organising accomodation

Tossa Park Appartments are self catering. If you ring in advance you will be able to book by the night. there is a pool, bar and facilities you would expect in a family package type hotel. This establishment is a 5 min walk from the centre.

In the centre there are a few hostels that offer room only, good rates and comfotable. The locals are very friendly and I would be confident to turn up in the evening an dfind somewhere to stay by asking in the town.

Sam West Yorkshire

Mentioned in this post
Tossa Beach Hotel
Tossa Beach Hotel
1,141 Reviews
Tossa de Mar, Spain
Yorkshire
Yorkshire
England, UK
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar