We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tossa de Mar to Barcelona

Horwich Laancashire
2 posts
Save Topic
Tossa de Mar to Barcelona

Is it possible to get a boat from Tossa to Barcalona or vice versa. we (four Adults four Children) are spending 10 days in Tossa but on the Middle tuesday 19th Aug we're having a stop over in Barcelona and I'm looking at travel options.initally I'm thinking Taxi to Blanes and then train but I wondered what else was available.

david Kirk

Mentioned in this post
Tossa Beach Hotel
Tossa Beach Hotel
1,141 Reviews
Tossa de Mar, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Blanes
Blanes
Costa Brava, Spain
lancashire
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tossa de Mar to Barcelona

hi, im not sure if there is a boat that goes all that way, but the other option is the bus., there is a bus station in tossa centre and the bus takes you into barcelona north station, near the zoo.

it takes about 2 hours.

a taxi for 8 people would be pretty pricey, although the coast train is great and very cheap.

regards, diane

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tossa de Mar to Barcelona

hi

best and fastest way is by bus but book before you leave as it can get pretty busy.

ian.

Horwich Laancashire
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tossa de Mar to Barcelona

Thanks The train along the coast sounds good.

4. Re: Tossa de Mar to Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tossa de Mar