We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation hotel in Knokke

Which Knokke-Heist hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
Recommendation hotel in Knokke

I am going to be staying in Knokke for two nights the beginning of July and will be traveling by myself. Can you recommend a nice hotel in a good location. I will not have a car. Hotel Britannia and Hotel Lugano look nice. Itsone in a better location? Or would you recommend a different hotel? Thanks!

Antwerpen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation hotel in Knokke

I haven't stayed in either of them, so I can't comment on their quality. The Lugano is on a very busy street, the main road that leads from Knokke centre to Le Zoute. It's especially busy in July and August when a lot of Belgians reside in their second home in Knokke (school holidays are from July 1st till August 31st).

The Brittania is around the corner from the Lugano, but the street has less traffic.

If the traffic doesn't bother you, the location couldn't be better: less than 5 min. walk to the beach and on the main shopping street (with designer labels - take your credit card!).

I presume you will get there by train? Then you will have to take a taxi to get to the hotel. It's about a 5 to 10 min. drive (depending from the traffic).

Saint Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation hotel in Knokke

Thank you! What is your favorite hotel in Knokke?

Saint Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation hotel in Knokke

Thank you! What is your favorite hotal in Knokke?

Antwerpen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendation hotel in Knokke

I don't have one. Knokke is too close to where I live to pay a (expensive) hotel.

5. Re: Recommendation hotel in Knokke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Knokke-Heist
More Knokke-Heist Topics