We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Kirkenes
Search

Next week

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
167 reviews
87 helpful votes
Next week
Save

I will be visiting next week. Just wondering about weather. I come from a cold climate in the states but just not sure what to expect. Will be visiting the snow hotel. Will the snow be deep? Should I bring ski pants, is the town walkable or snow covered? Thanks for any thoughts and comments.

Soviet Liberation Monument
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Treriksroysa
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
38,257 posts
42 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: Next week
Save

See the weather page for currnet conditions. www.yr.no

Town will be walkable, but it can be slippery.

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
167 reviews
87 helpful votes
2. Re: Next week
Save

Thanks!

Rennes, France
Level Contributor
7,471 posts
17 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Next week
Save

It is unlikely you will get to walk in deep snow, even in the Snow hotel (which is more of a "ice" hotel inside, and outside the roads are cleaned (meaning you will walk on snow that has been leveled down but you will not walk in snow).

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
167 reviews
87 helpful votes
4. Re: Next week
Save

Thanks!

5. Re: Next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, March 26, 2017