We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Village apartments

dublin
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Old Village apartments

Hi

Could anyone advise me on the best way to book apartments in the Old Village.

They are available on expedia etc but is it completely random as to what kind of an apartment you end up with?

Thanks

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Village apartments

The apartments are all privately owned and let through agents or owner's websites.

Therefore no apartment is the same. For rentals directly from owners you could have a look at:

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

www.homeaway.co.uk

www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Otherwise there are a few letting agencies in Old Village itself.

Limerick
Level Contributor
165 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Village apartments

We stay in The Old Village regularly. You wont be disappointed. If you let me know what kind of accommodation you are looking for, eg how many bedrooms, I might be able to advise you. Or any other info you need to know also.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Village apartments

If you want to stay in the Old Village prestige which has very nice apartments and townhouses and is gated with it's own pool pm me and I will give you a contact number. It is for a two bedroom townhouse and I have stayed here twice.

Offaly
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Old Village apartments

We stayed in Old Village Prestige last year, while it seemed to be the nicest accomodation in the Old Village complex, I was let down by the pool area. We were staying in one of the roof top apartments which was on the second floor (2 flights of stairs) and another to the rooftop where our sun loungers were. When we arrived, we were told that Prestige doesn't have any sun loungers by the pool and we could bring our sun loungers from our apartment. We didn't fancy doing this everyday so ended up only going down to the pool once with a towel. For me, it was the only downside of Prestige. We had a car during our stay so trips to the marina and neighbouring towns were not a problem. A couple of nights we got a taxi to the marina which was €10 each way. The complex is very well kept with a great Jaffers shop and pubs (very quite end of september). We were very happy overall with our stay but think we would try the apartments across from Prestige next time as there was a much bigger pool with sun loungers all around and a pool side bar.

dublin
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Old Village apartments

Hi limerick gizmo, I would be delighted if you could advise me on what apartments to start looking for.

I've been looking at old village prestige but not too impressed by the pool there.

any help would be appreciated:-)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Old Village apartments

Hi Louise

I have sent you a PM

7. Re: Old Village apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura