We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sesimbra to cabo espichel

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sesimbra to cabo espichel

Need some help on travel via bus/train/ferry. I am planning to go to sesimbra during mid mar. Can I travel from sesimbra to cabo espichel as day trip, without car rental?

I read that Serra de Arrabida lies between Semimbra & Setubal and has colourful wildflowers along its sides. But is this route only accessible if I travel by driving?

Mentioned in this post
Setubal
Setubal
Setubal District, Portugal
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,746 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sesimbra to cabo espichel

There is a bus route to the area but only one bus a day goes all the way to and from Cabo Espiche.

Go to www.tsultejo.pt click on the English flag then Routes and Schedules, Suburban, and find route 201.

Most of the buses go as far as Azoia which is about 2 miles/3km from Cabo Espiche itself/

The network map suggests that there is a route through the Serra da Arribida area to Pontinha Arrabida but I cannot find it among the schedules

Edited: 7:28 am, February 27, 2011
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,746 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sesimbra to cabo espichel

Too slow to complete edit!

Perhaps that second route runs only in summer.

3. Re: sesimbra to cabo espichel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, November 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sesimbra