We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Prices/Time from Verona airport to Limone Sul Garda

LONDON
14 posts
Save Topic
Transfer Prices/Time from Verona airport to Limone Sul Garda

Hi! Can anyone please advise on reasonable cheap prices for airport transfer to Limone Sul Garda from Verona? We are flying out on March 21st 2014. I've read there are coach transfers? How can we book this prior to flying out?? And what is the time duration. It's our first visit to Lake Garda.

Thank you! : )

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,948 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transfer Prices/Time from Verona airport to Limone Sul Garda

Hi, the Centro Vacanze La Limonaia looks as if it is half-way between the bus stop in the centre of town and the Hotel Panorama bus stop. I would suggest contacting the hotel to ask which stop would be better or even if they can collect you from one of the stops. Failing that, get off at the central Limone stop and get a taxi. I don't think it's a place to be walking to with luggage as the roads are steep:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g227887-d1185…

12. Re: Transfer Prices/Time from Verona airport to Limone Sul Garda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Limone sul Garda