We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant/Meeting Place in Lindos

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant/Meeting Place in Lindos

I am getting married in Rhodes next month and we would like to organise a meal/ place to meet for drinks a few days before the wedding for our guests so that they can meet before the wedding.

Our guests are staying in Linods and Lardos. Can anyone suggest a nice casual restaurant/bar that is reasonable and can accommodate a group of possibly 35 people.

Thank you

Caroline

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant/Meeting Place in Lindos

How about Enigma in pefkos? Check it out online

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant/Meeting Place in Lindos

I suggest the Ice Bar at the top of the hill that leads down into Lindos Village... it has a 'cool' bar and separate restaurant that can easily accommodate the numbers you suggest, we've eaten there many times and can certainly say the food & service are exceptional and very reasonable too...

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,790 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant/Meeting Place in Lindos

Hi.

I would agrer with Andy. Ice Bar would be ideal as your guests frpm Lardos could get the bus which stops outside. Micheal, Claire, Corina and the crew will look after you.

Cheers

Dave

4. Re: Restaurant/Meeting Place in Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 23, 2015