We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New villa

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
New villa

Check out new lindos sea side villa, perfect for beach lovers it was the diving centre and owners have done a fantastic job,congrats to them more accomodation in the village is good news.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: New villa

if i am thinking of the right area, arnt there a couple of unfinished buildings down that way?

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
661 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: New villa

Hi Pete

My Lovely wife says it is Michalis- Gianni is his son.

I always get confused with him and Michalis from Dolphins.

We are up on Krana now as we now need more space with the kids.

My sister in law stayed in Lindos Gardens last year- we went to the happy 2 hours last year after the beach and a gyros- my god it's dangerous!! Might popin this year but will pace myself this time!

Regards

Mikey

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: New villa

Hi mikey.

thats right michalis is married to English lady laura. Before it was the dive centre Laura had a small supermarket there but dont think it was open more then one season. They also have glow night club opposite courtyard bar.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: New villa

Just had a look at lindos fan club and kate this morning went pass the new villa and she was trying to find out where the dive centre (waterhoppers) have gone.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: New villa

What's the Lindos fan club when it's at home Peter ? I thought this was it ;0)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: New villa

Hi xen.

lindosfanclub/facebook website is run by a lady called kate she spends the summer in lindos and basically keeps people updated on whats going on in and around lindos. She normally does her daily blog at skaka in the morning. Have a look you dont need a facebook account to view.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: New villa

there is also a facebook site just called Lindos.its open to all traders in the village.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
38. Re: New villa

Oh aye. I think I've seen her Peter. Does she usually wear a pink T-shirt with "Lindos fan club on FaceBook" emblazoned on it ? Usually there with a female pal and spends from dawn until dusk perched on a wooden sun bed at Skala ?

39. Re: New villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 18, 2015