We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What dates...

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
What dates...

....are people booking for next year? I'm hoping to get from 18 to 25 Sept. Prob only do a week this year as we're also hoping to do a cruise to Venice...and for those who have already met them, yes Lisa & Andy will poss be with us again!!!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What dates...

Hopefully 17th September for two weeks. Just waiting for flights to be released.

D

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
320 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What dates...

Might just get to see you then Denise. I have just

booked Erato Apartments from 6th til 20th September. Not booked flights yet though

Annie

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: What dates...

Hey Annie. Yes we keep missing each other. Hope we get to see you next year. Be easier to meet in the Bull and Bladder or the Lamp Tavern lol.

D

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: What dates...

Hi annie.

Good to see you managed to get back your september dates. Me ashley and roy the boy are out on the 3rd sept. So know doubt will will catch up with by the dolphins or robs.

Peter.

Edited: 1:47 pm, November 14, 2013
15. Re: What dates...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 16, 2014