We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April/ May 2014

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
94 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
April/ May 2014

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea when Olympic will start advertising holidays in Lindos for April (I wish) or May 2014?

I dimly recall they listed some dates for Lindos View well before their other properties this, but I cannot remember exactly when this was..

Thanks in advance!

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April/ May 2014

Have you tried to ask Olympic ?

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April/ May 2014

You will probably fine some holidays for 2014 start to appear in the summer.

Putting out the 'next' years brochures (on line ones too) gets earlier and earlier every year I think!

I remember when you had to wait January of the year you wanted to travel before you could get any info lol. Some tour ops now book well in advance, just keep checking their website, they may be on sooner than summer!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,528 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April/ May 2014

I go may/june with olympic holidays and book the following year when we return home. They only have holidays from may to October. So if you want to go April try exclusively lindos. They would be more flexible as they are based in lindos and deal with the accommodation owners on a more personal basics.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April/ May 2014

Hey

Beat The Brochure n Travelsoon both offer cheap packages or accommodation/flights only, for the month of April. However, only a few properties, such as Rafael, Athena and Lambis up on Krana and Xenones and Luxury studios in the village. As said earlier Exclusively Lindos will offer a wider range of village based properties and can now arrange flights n transfers. Just spend 15 minutes on line every other day or so later in the summer, checking for 2014 releases.

Mart

Kent
Level Contributor
94 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April/ May 2014

Thank you all for you help! :) Ideally I would like to go for a month in May. Fingers crossed. :)

6. Re: April/ May 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 09, 2014