We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Village Cafe Lindos Wedding

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sarahlou29
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Village Cafe Lindos Wedding

Hi All,

I am planning to have my weding at the Melenos in Lindos. Afterwards we will be moving on to somewhere else for drinks and dancing. I have been told that you can hire the Village cafe for exclusive use.

There's not that many pics on the internet so I was wondering if anyone has also had their post wedding meal drinks here? Could you give me any more details, such as how many people it holds, if there's enough space for dancing? Also if you wouldn't mind sending me some pics?

Thanks in advance!

Sheffield, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Village Cafe Lindos Wedding

You could try contacting Vanessa who owns Spa Lindos in the village her husband owns the Village Cafe you can email her at rooms@lindostreasures.com. She is at the moment in America I think but will be back soon if she is not already. I'm sure she can help you out with details and photos. It is a lovely place and their cocktails are to die for.

sarahlou29
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Village Cafe Lindos Wedding

Thanks Jules!

3. Re: Village Cafe Lindos Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 14, 2014