We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melenos Hotel

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Melenos Hotel

I'm looking for a smaller type hotel in Lindos, in reasonable walking distance to beach/ammenities. Can anyone recommend this one?

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Melenos Hotel

I'm sure many would...it's a cut above my budget by a few hundred a night!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,817 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melenos Hotel

If you can afford it Lynjane then highly recommended. I've only spent one night here as a treat but it really is special. Beautiful and spacious rooms with quality furnishings, quiet location and fantastic views across the bay.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Melenos Hotel

Thanks everyone, I'll look at the prices, but am now also looking at Lindos Boutique Rooms which is highly rated on TA...any reviews? Lyn

Mentioned in this post
Lindos Boutique Rooms
Lindos Boutique Rooms
87 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
359 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Melenos Hotel

Yes Yes Yes, we spent 3 nights there last year for our honeymoon after getting married at St Paul's Bay. The Melenos is the most amazing place we have every stayed, the whole place is beautiful. The room was lovely very traditional & stayed really cool in the hight of the summer. I loved the way the bed was raised up on a platform & it was so comfortable. The terrace was lovely with herbs gowing & candle laterns that we lit on a night & the view is wonderful, you could have sat there all day just taking it in. We had our reception there as well & the food was wonderful. We also ate there another night while staying & it was amazing. We will be back for our 1st anniversary meal in Sept not sure if we will be staying there for a night I keep dropping hints to hubby though lol. You won't go wrong with the Melenos.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Melenos Hotel

Thanks Fawny, this hotel is on my shortlist!!

6. Re: Melenos Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations