We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding cruise st pauls bay

uk
6 posts
Save Topic
wedding cruise st pauls bay

hi there we are getting married 2nd june 06 at st pauks bay we have booked with lindos mare and took a wedding package off of them, i was wondering if anyone has booked the cruse seperatley as we want this when we get there?

also does anyone know which hotel is nearest to lindos mare for a cheap but clean week holiday for a family who wish to join us. i heard the yota beach was good??

Wales
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Ideally your wedding planner should organise this for you; however there are agencies in Lindos itself who will be able to help you.

Don't know about the Yota Beach sorry; I undestand Lindos Memories are good - basic but clean and the staff are helpful.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,717 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Can't help you with the cruise but try www.holidaytruths.co.uk - they have a specific weddings section in their Rhodes forum so you'll probably be able to get some info there.

Cheaper accommodation - i'd look at Panorama Studios as they are virtually next door (maybe 5 mins walk at most).

Scotland
Level Contributor
511 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Hiya, do you mind me asking what type of wedding package the Lindos Mare offered you?

Im getting married at St Pauls Bay Sept 07 & staying at Lindos Mare, but havent looked at packages yet. Seriously thinking of going through Lindos Weddings to arrange everything for me.

Im also considering the champagne cruise for after the ceremony..ive been told its a couple of hundred quid for an hour.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Hi, we are using lindos weddings, karen is fabulous!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
511 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Hi oct16th!! Ive emailed Karen a few times & she seems really helpful. Is she arranging all your paperwork translations for you? Where r u staying? Love hearing other brides plans!

My fiance and I are going over to Lindos this August to decide for definate and will be meeting up with Karen

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Congratulations for your choice to get married on Rhodes island and especially at Lindos. The cost for the cruise is about 10-15 Euros per person. Lindos mare hotel (www.lindosmare.gr) organised every summer a lot of weddings receptions or offer wedding packages.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding cruise st pauls bay

Hi, yeah karen has been nothing but helpfull she is fantastic and i would reccomend her to anyone, i can't wait till october im really looking forward to it now!!! xxx