We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

Hi all

We are going to get married at St Pauls Bay in the summer of 2013. We are looking for advice on reception venues in the Lindos area. There will be around 35 guests mostly adults and some children. We like the idea of a Greek style bbq with live Greek music & dances. We also like beautiful views so any ideas please get in touch. The venue needs to have space for all of the above

Many Thanks

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

Skala would be ideal at that time.....and close by just down the hill

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

hello we had our wedding at skala in may 14 2011 but booked with a first choice rep . we had the bbq 25 euros per people and had the restaurant to ourselfs there were 25 of us and after the boat trip back got there at about 5.00 ish sun went down at 7.15 . i will say the food and venue was great and food but contact skala yourself and ask for billy the waiter they will sort it out for you all of it . but we had our annversity meal last year at mythos restaurant in the town centre of lindos and they will sort anything out aswell what eleaver you want just look at the website for mythos and look at the photos p.s the first choice rep let us down on a few things a scotish chap. if you want to see ant of our photos i am on face book under anthony john dyer ok thanks

1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

Hi, We've booked for 23rd May 2013! St. Paul's and then Skala! Could I have a look at your pics Anthony? Didn't want to just add you on Facebook without saying hi first! Thanks x

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

yes thats great we are going this year on may the 8th so will just miss your big day and of course you can like i sai on facebook i am anthony john dyer and our wedding was on may 14 2011 hope your day is as good as ours was will never forget it good luck xxxxxxxxx

15. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:00 pm, April 17, 2016
Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

If you have such a small party why not wait until you get there and book what you like the look of? Arhontiko is more top end Lindos with a view from the upstairs terrace as is Melenos Hotel, but I'm sure for some it's not always about expensive or exclusive! Pefkos of course also has some lovely restaurants with views..If I were you I would go with the flow and maybe try before you buy...as you can!

17. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

I'm pretty sure a day's notice would be plenty for decorating a table. Skala is on the beach in Lindos and popular with regulars and wedding parties. The popular way for to arrive is by boat from St Pauls Bay (prebooked of course) but might be an expensive way for such a small party to travel. Other than that there is a fairly steep hill to negotiate back up to the village,and down if not arriving by boat, so what your Bride wears (particularly on her feet) might be a consideration! I've not been to Pefkos for many years but I'm pretty sure there are some highly rated restaurants with a beachside location there..hopefully someone could confirm which ones.

Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013

If you decide to hold reception away from the beach, may be also have a look at Med East Restaurant in Lindos. It is more near the square in Lindos. Did attend a Reception here and everyone was well looked after. You get a good view of the Main beach and the Acropolis from the Restaurant.

On a general note, I have eaten here on numerous occasions and have found the food to be very good and the owner is very welcoming and will even play his guitar some times.

Regards.

20. Re: Lindos Wedding Reception Venue 2013