We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Review

kent
Level Contributor
71 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Bar Review

Is there anywhere on Trip Advisor where you can look at or write Lindos bar reviews?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar Review

Hey and welcome sheenasanch:-) Don't know about 'bar' reviews..but you'll certainly find restaurants/tavernas..the like! Look to your left here under ' More on Lindos'..click on 'restaurants'..you never know! If there's a specific place, why not mention it here..am sure one of the regulars will either know/heard of it;-) EnjoY!

Otley, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar Review

Last season there were some 28 bars in Lindos - so reviewing all of them is some task. They do vary and everybody has thier favourites - some play contemporary music = some play Noise and some play rock. You say what sort of place you are looking for and myslef and others will direct you as to wher to go.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar Review

Hey Sheena

How's u?

If you look on the left hand side of this page, you will see the 'things to do' option.

Choose this and then navigate to a box titled 'The Best Traveller Advice'.

Choose 'Nightlife' option

You should then find yourself on a 'self edit' style review page which includes various bars etc. I assume it is similar to Wikipedia and you simply add on your review as and when required.

Enjoy

Mart

kent
Level Contributor
71 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar Review

Hi Mart

Thanks for that. I will be looking and reviewing and trying not to start any trip advisor controversy as I did on my "Olympic flight changes" question.

Yamas

Sheena

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar Review

Hey

No worries

I look forward to reading the next controversial thread lol :-)

Mart

edinburgh
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar Review

Mart, Great Tip on hoe to find "Inside Lindos" Info. Chers

7. Re: Bar Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 27, 2012