We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soultanastudios

roma
11 posts
Save Topic
Soultanastudios

Hello everyone...

Have you informations about this place? Is it near the square? I think, from the photos, that it is a good place to stay...We are a couple and this is the first time in lindos for us...ty very much...

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Soultanastudios

Hi if you love a great view you will like Soultana. It is very near the famous Melenos Hotel and just below the Acropolis so should be romantic for your first visit to Lindos. It is not very close to the square but it is quite easy to get to there are quite a few steps to get your suitcase up but I think it is worth it!

roma
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Soultanastudios

wowww...it is good...but. Is the studio attainable with a scooter? Is it possibile to arrive in the center in few minites walking? How are the studios? Have them a prvate balcony? ANd the cleaning? TY so much again...

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Soultanastudios

No you wouldn't get your scooter there but the square and centre of lindos would be a 5-10 minute walk or so (donkeys permitting!) No private balconies but the room I stayed in (very small) had a window you could climb out of onto a flat roof

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soultanastudios

Hello arkansis. Superb views from Soultana. The streets are very narrow, i think only the locals use their scooters within the village, you could give it a try but, the parking may be difficult! Also your studio is on the main donkey route to the acropolis, manouvering a scooter where there are donkeys and tourists will not be easy!

Your apartment is within the village so yes, just a couple of minutes walk to the main square.

I cannot comment on the studio having a balcony, you don't have to worry about cleaning as the maid should come every day, except Sunday.

Hope this has been of some help.

Enjoy.

roma
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Soultanastudios

ok...I`m indecided between the center of lindos or soultanas...however i think that also in the centre is no possible to enter...

I`m planning to rent a bike and with it travel around tha island...

Kent
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Soultanastudios

Hi arkansis

We use Soultana for our clients at the annual music festival. If you go to this weblink you will see exactly where it is & the great views you will have.

http://www.soultanastudios.com/info.html

As you will see from the photos it is a hard uphill walk from the square which is where the trees are on the far right of the top photo. There are other studios closer to the square.

Riding in the village is forbidden & is strictly enforced now. Even the locals are restricted to certain hours in the morning to deliver to their businesses & they don't get away with it any more outside of this time.

Cheers

Eddie

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Soultanastudios

Ahh bless you Eddie, so consistent with your accurate posts.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Soultanastudios

Why thankee Ma'am. It all comes from Google you know.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Soultanastudios

Surely you do yourself an injustice Eddie.

Scotland
12 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Soultanastudios

Hi

Soultana Studios, have great views, the steps can be a bit steep especially in the afternoon when much warmer but personally well worth it to have great views. There is a court yard which everyone can share, no balcony. We are going to these studios at the end of June and are really looking forward to it.