We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have a look at this Babs

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new forest
Level Contributor
622 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Have a look at this Babs

Hello Barb,

Have a look at the traveller review posted on 4th June by dt1234565 about Iberostar Lindos Royal.

Just looking at the comments...

Have you got yourself a job in Lindos after all?? !!

You dark horse you.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have a look at this Babs

Hey Steve, you cheeky so and so....you implying that i'm miserable? Working for a FD you have to have a sense of humour, and anyway I am the most silly, fun loving, happy person you could ever meet!! Lol!!!

new forest
Level Contributor
622 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have a look at this Babs

Sorry Barb, no wasn't implying that,ha ha, just made me laugh knowing your wish to work out there.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have a look at this Babs

Good job I can take a joke eh? If I was working out there Steve, I would be smiling from ear to ear believe me!!!

4. Re: Have a look at this Babs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, September 30, 2009