We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christos Corner on the map this year

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new forest
Level Contributor
622 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Christos Corner on the map this year

GBfrom Devizes, you may be interested in the Lindos Overview contribution from Lotty of Exeter who visited Rhodes last week (under heading 'Lambis Studios'). As well as providing a pretty good review of her trip she gives a big mention to your recommendation - Christos Corner. Looks like your messages in a different thread a little while ago might have aroused the curiosity of the intrepid travellers out there this year. Good stuff, always good to hear about off the beaten track type of places, or at least eateries out of the mainstream.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Hi Steve

Well, it's always good to hear that someone has enjoyed a good meal at this taverna - recommendations have a horrible tendancy to go awry!

In one way it's a shame that this wonderful taverna is out-of-the-way and can only be reached by car - on the other hand, it keeps the place off the main tourist beaten path, hence standards remain high.

We've eaten there several times over several trips to Rhodes and have nveer been less than 100% delighted with the food, place, prices and of course, Christos himself and his amazing charcoal grill.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Sadly it looks like I will miss out trying CC this year, my friend who was going to take a hol to Lindos at the same time as me, and who drives, is now off to Canada instead. And as I don't drive....not much chance for me to get there... boooo hoooo!!!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Hi again Steve

Could you post a link to Lotty's review please? I've tried to find it without success.

Many thanks GB

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Babs , when will you be going ?? we are in pefkos for the last 2 weeks of sept , perhaps we can take you as hubbie is driving for a few days

southern england
Level Contributor
163 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g227884-d316…

GB thats the link if you cut & paste it ! I cant make it clickable!!

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g227884-d316…

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

janiebaby, thank you so so much for your very kind offer, but I go the first two weeks in October. Hope you enjoy.

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Oh , thats a shame , you will just have to stow yourself away in a car with satnav , with C C as the destination , that you have craftly typed in

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Thanks to holhotspot and janie, most appreciated...

Exeter
Level Contributor
20 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Christos Corner on the map this year

Thanks to GB for recommendation! It was definately worth it not only for the great food, owner and setting but also just to get out and about and explore more of the island. I think they'll be many people visiting Christos Corner this year!