We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

We get married in Lindos this year and we will need to buy presents for our parents once we are out there; just as a little 'thank you' token. I just wondered if we will be able to get things once we are out there? I'm not sure what exactly, maybe just flowers for the mum's but I just want to get an idea of what we can expect in the way of shops out there? Thanks!

Emma x

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

Hi Emma

Well there are so many shops in Lindos, selling so many different things, from everyday souvenirs to beautiful exquisite jewellery, als pictures , paintings,ceramics...you will be spoiled for choice.

What about a chain with a 'Greek eye' or there is a shop called 'Delight of Light' thats sells beautiful crystal jewellery (opposite the church). I bought my daughter her 18th birthday presents from there.

Personally I would buy something she can keep forever rather than flowers.

Babs x

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

PS

Sorry, forgot about the fellas, lol. There are many leather goods, wallets, belts etc....men are difficult to buy for arn't they!!! A watch maybe....

B x

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

plenty of stuff to buy

especially knitware produced locally by the ladies in Lindos

Bucharest
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

What I brought home from Lindos was hand-painted pottery. There are several shops in the town, I liked best the ones near the donkey terminal.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

Hi Emma

As others have said there are many shops where you will find suitable gifts. When we got married we bought jewellery for our mums & my bridesmaid. Plus a small framed picture of St Pauls Bay from the art shop. Our gifts went down really well as you are giving them their own piece of Lindos to remember the wedding by.

Wendy

6. Re: Where can I buy presents in Lindos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 23, 2009