We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi all

Im getting married 23/7/07 in Lindos at St Pauls Bay. Very excited! Just wanted to hear from other mad people getting married in boiling hot heat!!

Claire

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

hi claire, not getting married in july, but am getting married exactly a month before you!! im down to double figures on the countdown!!! donna x

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi Donna

How exciting! Are u getting married in the same place as me? Whats your dress like? Its going to be sooooo hot! Its 80 there now apparently, and its only March!

Claire

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi claire,

Yes we're getting married at St Pauls using Lindos Weddings to help us plan. We're staying at the Rafeal Studios and then going to the Arkontia Restraunt after the wedding.

I've ordered my dress from abroad, and its going to be light to wear (hopefully) and pink!! What about you?

Its three months today till we leave - its getting exciting and scary at the same time!!

donna xx

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi Donna

Got my dress from Monsoon. Its ideal for an overseas wedding and should hopefully keep me cool! Its a kind of pale gold colour though so im having trouble matching a tiara and shoes to it!

3 months isnt long at all! Its 4 months for us and im so excited i could pop!

Do u know what time you're getting married?

Claire

x

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Monsoon have some beautiful dresses, ive just been sent a pic of mine today from the dress maker, so im very excited now!!

we're getting married at 5pm, so hopefully it will have cooled down a little, but im preparing to have a shiny face on all our pics!! what about you? also are you using a planner or through the travel agent?

donna xx

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

We think 7pm but we are waiting for them to confirm it! Booked through Argo but they havent been a great help so using Exquisite Weddings who are based in Lindos. The woman, Charlotte, has been really helpful :o) How about you? Email me direct if you like claire@cambridgeifa.com.

Claire

x

Whitley Bay
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi Claire

I posted on the Pefkos forum re eating out way back in Frebruary,

I got a reply from kb61263. with some great advice, they had been to lindos for a friends wedding, they gave a link which showed their friends wedding at St. Pauls Bay it may be of interest to you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr676Vqo7wA.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and a fantastic honeymoon.

Cheers VinoB

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi VinoB

Thanks everso much for that link! Did u contact the user via youtube?

Claire

x

Whitley Bay
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi Claire

No I didn't use youtube, I placed a post on the Pefkos forum on this site asking about good places to eat in Pefkos and kb61263 responded with suggestions, he gave me the link to youtube as the couple getting married used a restaurant in Pefkos for their reception and he highly recommended that we try it, said the food was excellent and had fabulous sea views

Cheers VinoB

Leyland, Lancashire
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone getting married July 07 in Lindos???

Hi Claire,

I am getting married 5 days before you on the 18th July 2007!!! Not long now is it???

We are getting married at 5.30 at St Pauls, then doing a boat trip to the Atrium with lots of goodies and silly stuff along the way which is being organised by Karen our wedding planner from Lindos Wedding who has been amazing.

We have got about 50 people coming with us which is fantastic some coming from as far away as Los Angeles!!

Can't wait, just dreading the walk down that hill.... don't want to make an idiot of myself!!

Where are you staying? Have you gots your family coming with you?

Caron