We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Insurance?

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
510 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Insurance?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend insurance for my wedding in Lindos?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Insurance?

Yeah...prenups:) (lol-Only kidding!!) But quite honestly, have never heard of 'Wedding insurance'...hopefully someone here will be able to advise:) Congrats, Julie and Enjoy!

southend essex
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Insurance?

hello, im also getting married in lindos this year and im also not sure about getting it at all! if you look on confetti they have it and check on google search. x

Lancashire
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Insurance?

Hi Julie

I used E&L Insurance. I found normal travel insurance didn't give me the level of cover for our outfits etc should they go missing. You can also claim if you have problems with your photos or DVDs or your wedding gets cancelled. I thought it was worth it for the peace of mind.

Wendy

4. Re: Wedding Insurance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:25 am, September 01, 2009