We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Equestrian School at Jerez De la Frontera

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Equestrian School at Jerez De la Frontera

I am taking a train to Jerez de la Frontera from Seville to watch the exhibition at the Real Escuela. I believe the show starts at 12 noon and ends at 1.30PM. Can someone please suggest what one can do after the show. (The training sessions do not take place of Exhibition Days.)

There is a train back to Seville at 4.12PM and another at 6.12PM. Which one should one be planning to take? Any suggestions as to spend one's time in Jerez after the show will be appreciated.

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,873 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Equestrian School at Jerez De la Frontera

You could visit one of the bodegas which are close by see Tío Pepe's website www.bodegastiopepe.com/visitar/donde-estamos

We are planning a day trip to Jerez during October from Olvera and will be attending the show at the Real Escuela and hopefully a bodega tour before driving home. Jerez itself dates back to Moorish times and I am sure the casco antiguo (old town) will be worth a visit also.

Saludos. Lindsay

2. Re: Equestrian School at Jerez De la Frontera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 22, 2014