We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caramba Language School in Jerez

Which Jerez De La Frontera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Caramba Language School in Jerez

Hi all, I was thinking of booking an 8 week Spanish Langauge course with Caramba staying in Jerez in an apartment provided by them. Does anyone have any experience of Caramba and what it's like staying in Jerez de La Frontera? I was thinking of driving over from the UK in the hope that having the car will provide me the opportunity to do more sight seeing along the way and also when there. Thanks,

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,669 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caramba Language School in Jerez

Can not say anything about the school, but the area is great. Spent 2 years at the Navy base close by and we went everywhere we could. There is so much to see and do. Beaches not to far away, and lots of places to meet the locals. Once you meet one local things will really fall into place for you. You will not want to go home, good luck and have fun. Hubie

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Caramba Language School in Jerez

I've just come back from a course in Jerez with another school and they can be fully recommended, if you want any info drop me a message.

Lots of days out, excellent local knowledge and accommodation.

Pablo (Paul)

3. Re: Caramba Language School in Jerez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Jerez De La Frontera