We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving by bus from Ronda on Saturday then flying out to...

NEW ZEALAND
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Arriving by bus from Ronda on Saturday then flying out to...

Can you reccommend what we can do in the 3 to 4 hours that we have to look around, is the bus stop handy, what would be the best way to get to the airport please.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
21,537 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving by bus from Ronda on Saturday then flying out to...

The new(ish) bus terminal at Jerez is next door to the rail station. A few weeks ago, a bus service was inaugurated to link Cadiz/El Puerto/Jerez with the airport. however I have not seen it with my own eyes so when you get to Jerez it is worth looking for more details and times. There is this link to a PDF file showing some timetable which may well now be out of date.

cmtbc.com/07/adjuntos/HorariosAeropuerto.pdf

.......failing the bus, the airport is not too far by road and a taxi may cost less than 15 Euros. The (Spanish) airport authority web site can give some more information perhaps : www.aena.es

I think that there are left luggage facilities at the bus station or at the rail station. The centre of Jerez is not too far to walk but streets can be a little confusing so a local map is a good idea ! Depending on the time of your visit will determine what is available. Most of the 'attractions' such as Bodega tours are in the morning.

NEW ZEALAND
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving by bus from Ronda on Saturday then flying out to...

Thanks so much for your reply, we will be arriving just before lunch.