We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering accomodation -family of 4 in Aug

Which Le Touquet – Paris-Plage hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
self catering accomodation -family of 4 in Aug

A bit last minute, but we are looking for accommodation for 2 adults with 2 children aged 7 and 12. Parking would be helpful and we want to stay for a week ideally from 20 Aug (some flexibility) or the week earlier.

Tonbridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering accomodation -family of 4 in Aug

Hi, My name is Claire and we own a property in Le Touquet which is situated on a lake with other appartments in May Village not far from the centre of town. The location is ideal for children as they can play outside safely in the grounds (there is a barrier, there are cars but everyone goes 5mph), you can also walk across the sand dunes to the beach (10 - 15 min walk). The appartment has a pontoon over the lake to sit out on, you can really feel as if you are away from it all, plus you can easily get into town and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Le Touquet.

Our webpage is letouquetholidays.co.uk so you can look there and see the appartment. Please contact me with any queries, the week before the 20th would be preferrable although could probably rearrange things to rent it that week if need be. I am sure you would enjoy it, our kids have always enjoyed themselves there from the age of 3 and 5 years and still do now at 15 and 17 years old. Please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email supplied on the webpage.

2. Re: self catering accomodation -family of 4 in Aug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Le Touquet...