We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anything near hilton cobham

Which Cobham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bedfordshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Topic
anything near hilton cobham

Hi all

Can you please tell me is there any pubs near the hilton in cobham, i am there for one night and like to have a drink local before going back to the hotel.

I dont want to spend longer than about 10mins in a cab.

Many thanks

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anything near hilton cobham

The Cobham Hilton is a bit on its own just off a junction on the A3. I don't know the pubs in Cobham but you are a fair way from the centre anyway. The best pub that I can think of that is fairly close would be the Plough in Byfleet Village

http://www.drunkinthepub.com/?q=node/1

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anything near hilton cobham

No the Cobham Hilton is in the middle of nowhere. Most of the good pubs are longer than 10 mins. Where will you be during the day? Then perhaps we can suggest somewhere near there.

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anything near hilton cobham

Thank you for your replys, wont be arriving until afternoon, so wont have alot of time to venture out. It was worth a try, i just thought there may be something close.

Many Thanks

4. Re: anything near hilton cobham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:39 am, November 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cobham