We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Julians in June

Rural NSW
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
St Julians in June

We are thinking of spending a week at the Hotel Juliani in early June.

What would the weather be like?

How much would we expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to the hotel?

Is public transport readily available closeby the hotel?

Can we have suggestions of reasonably priced restaurants/cafes in the area of the hotel. Thank you in advance.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: St Julians in June

the weather will be quite hot in june and the sea wamring up a taxi should cost no more than 10ml .dont no much about the restaurants in the area but lots of people have mentioned good places to eat look on the forum

London, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Julians in June

I stayed in Sliema last June for a long weekend and the weather was perfect. I am hoping to go again this year and stay in the Juliani as I've heard great reviews. The food and drink in Malta are very reasonable all round. One extravagance I would recommend though would be the Paranga restaurant at the Intercontinental. We had the best meal there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
941 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: St Julians in June

June will be hot in Malta. Temperatures will be around an average of 28C. Taxi from airport to hotel will cost you not more than 10 Malta liri. Although it's easy to get a taxi from the airport i suggest that you pre-book transfers, especially if its' going to be your first time in Malta. If am not mistaking it for another hotel, Hotel Juliani is situated very close to Paceville, St Julians area. Paceville is the hot spot for night entertainment in Malta. Public transport is not a problem in the area, since the hotel is situated on the main road. Paparazzi Restaurant is about 100m from the hotel and it's a good restaurant. Lot of pubs, bars, restaurants in the area. Busy area though.

Malta
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: St Julians in June

Average temp in June is around 23 degrees. Check out this official graph........... choosemalta.com/en/…average-temperatures.php

Rural NSW
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St Julians in June

Thank you all for replying to my questions. You have been most helpful. RuralOz

6. Re: St Julians in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's