We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Looking up hotels to book for next May and I am confused.

Can anyone tell me if this is the same hotel or different hotels and if so which is the better option.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Is the very strange big blue silvery glass building right up against the St George's part of the hotel complex? Maybe it'll grow into becoming an icon like the Portomaso Tower.

Ntd

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

"Horrific and Disgusting" Please people stay away from Blue Sea St. George Park Hotel @ all cost because its not worth risking your health.

Runcorn, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Read my review on this hotel. Ignore any excellent or terrible reviews, it is neither. It is average and totally worth the money.

14. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, May 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's