We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from airport to St Julians

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
40 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from airport to St Julians

We are stopping at the Intercontinental next week and not bothering with transfers from airport cos we know how easy the buses are. Trouble is, i am not sure which one to get.

I see the X1 stops at the Pembroke park and ride so does this mean it will also stop at the little terminus up the road from the IC? Or do we need to get the X2 and change at Sliema?

London
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from airport to St Julians

The little terminus is Paceville, the X2 stops there, so just get the X2. Then 2 mins down to your hotel. Takes about 50mins from airport.

If you got the X1 its only about 5 - 10 mins walk back to the Intercontinental via Villa Rosa to the left, but don't do if new to the area or with heavy bags.

cheers

Ntd

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
40 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from airport to St Julians

Thanks. We stayed there in March so know the area pretty well, but as we're stopping 11 nights we'll definitely not be wanting to hump our cases from Pembroke lol

The X2 it is then :)

Hoping for some hot weather too !!

Arenzano, Italy
Level Contributor
365 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from airport to St Julians

X2 is direct and you arrive in st julians in 50'

but it's possible to go with x bus to valletta and then take bus 13

Pay attention, last time to return to airport bus take more than 90' (was february)

I cant' imagine ...what happen in july!

4. Re: Bus from airport to St Julians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's