We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parking in St Julian's Bay area

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Car Parking in St Julian's Bay area

I have booked a break in St Julian's and hired a car for 7 days.

First time in Malta and I wanted to do some preps before I went. I have rented a Sat Nav with Euro Maps and would like to find somewhere where I can park. The hotel blurb indicates a public parking lot costing £5 per day.

I would like to find somewhere a bit cheaper to park and would also like to get the feel of the place this time of year. Grateful for any advice you can give.

Many thanks

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parking in St Julian's Bay area

The only way to park any cheaper is on the side roads, make sure that they are not on time zones as this will restrict your time there. Finding parking on the side streets is not easy in St Julian's. We normally go in August and I resign myself to paying to park in St Julian's which is usually a lot more than €5 a day, we usually park for a 3-4 hours in Le Meridien car park and that costs about €5.

2. Re: Car Parking in St Julian's Bay area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:31 am, May 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's